“Micro Mini” Pattern
Quilted ipad, iphone and eyeglass cases with accessory pockets
Protect your most prized possessions with these quilted designer cases. These are the perfect stash-buster projects because they use small scraps of fabric, but look oh, so cool when finished!
MICRO MINI PATTERNS come as a bright, full color booklet with clear instructions, diagrams and photographs to guide you along packaged in a crystal-clear resealable poly bag with a large hanging hole.
SUGGESTED FABRICS: quilting cottons, lightweight denim, muslin, twill. Use Patty Young’s fabric collections for a modern and eclectic look. We used Patty’s Textured Basics collection for Michael Miller Fabrics.
FABRIC REQUIREMENTS (based on 44″/45″ non-directional fabric):
• Eyeglass Case: 1/4 yard of fabric #1 (outer) and #2 (lining/trim), 1/8 yard of fusible fleece
• iPhone Case: 1/4 yard of fabric #1 (outer) and #2 (lining/trim), 1/8 yard of fusible fleece
• iPad Case: 1/3 yard of fabric #1 (outer) and #2 (lining/trim), 1/4 yard of fusible fleece
• 3/4″ of 3/4″-wide sew-on Velcro for all cases.
• Coordinating thread.
• OPTIONAL: Small decorative buttons for tab.
All MODKID sewing patterns are for personal use or sale of handmade product ONLY in small quantities by at-home businesses. Manufacturing of ready-to-wear products made from our original designs for commercial use is strictly prohibited. No part of this pattern may be reproduced in print or electronically.